2-Panel Arched Top V-Groove Rustic Double Door
- Meticulously crafted from Rustic hardwood (no veneers)
- The Rustic hardwood is a tropical wood, similar to Maple, from the Teak family
- The durability and beauty of the Rustic hardwood makes this door a great choice for both exterior and interior applications
- Wood is carefully kiln-dried for trouble free use and is ready for staining, distressing or painting
- True stile and rail construction
- Floating raised panels with expansion and split resistant system
- Door thickness: 1-3/4"
- Priced per pair
- Rustic Doors may contain worm holes and natural distressing. These are desired characteristics of the species and are not considered a defect.
- Prefinish is available with prehanging option. Otherwise, doors are sold unfinished
|Door Style:||Square Top Double Door|
|Wood Species:||Tropical South American Teak|
|Construction:||True Stile and Rail|
|Finished:||Optional, available with prehanging option|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
Doors with Southern or Southwestern exposure, regardless of any overhang or any other protection, are NOT COVERED under the manufacturer's warranty.
For additional information please click the "Warranty & Care" tab above.
What is a pre-hung door?
A pre-hung door is a door that is already hanging in its own frame.
By selecting the pre-hanging option, you will receive a full unit with the door prepped, hinged and assembled to your specifications.
This complete package ensures smooth, easy installation with a precise fit.
Each pre-hung door unit comes with the following:
- 4-9/16", 5-1/4" or 6-5/8" wide jambs (custom sizes available)
- Adjustable Aluminum door sill (threshold) in Zinc, Bronze, Brass or solid Oak
- Door shoe (sweep) weatherproofs in Brass, Bronze or Zinc
- Q-lon weatherstripping in white or bronze
- 4"x4" commercial grade ball-bearing hinges in Zinc, Brass or Bronze
- Interior casing
- 2-1/4" exterior brickmould
- Rustic T-astrigal
- Pair of flushbolts installed on secondary door
- Pre-drilled door for handle and deadbolt (active door only)
Frame Dimension Calculation
Width - Add 2" to the width of the actual door
Height - Add 1-3/4" to the height of the actual door
Rough Opening Calculation
Width - Add 3" to the width of the actual door
Height - Add 2-1/4" to the height of the actual door
Visit our pre-hung page for additional information.
Door Handing / Swing Configuration
Left Hand Active Inswing
Right Hand Active Inswing
Left Hand Active Outswing
Right Hand Active Outswing
Doors are hung on rabbetted jambs kerfed (slotted) for weather-stripping.
To measure the width of the jamb, open the door and measure the jamb. Do not include any of the trim work or casing. For additional information read: What Is My Jamb Width?.
4-9/16" Jamb - The most common size for 2x4 framing.
5-1/4" Jamb - For 2x4 framing (usually with stucco walls).
6-5/8" Jamb - The most common size for 2x6 framing.
* Custom jamb widths are available. Call us for details.
- 4"x4" commercial grade ball bearing hinges
- Full mortise, all steel based material
- Non-rising steel pin with button tip and plug
- Rounded corner 1/4" radius
- Finish: Brass, Bronze and Zinc.
- Three hinges are used on 80" tall doors
- Four hinges are used on 84" and 96" tall doors
Door Sill (Threshold)
We offer two types of sills for inswing doors:
1. Adjustable Aluminum sill in Brass, Bronze or Zinc
2. Solid Oak sill (not adjustable)
For outswing door we offer adjustable Aluminum sill in Bronze only.
Low-profile (ADA-compliant) sill are available, please call us for pricing.
Door Shoe (Sweep)
Designed to fit on the base of the door. The door shoe seals the gap between the bottom of the door and the sill (threshold) preventing heat loss and protecting your home from dust, water, bugs and sound. Features an aluminum channel with a flexible vinyl insert.
High quality pressed in Q-lon weatherstripping. Made of polyethylene-clad urethane foam.
The weatherstrip is applied at the top and sides of the door to keep out drafts.
Casing is applied around the door jamb.
Casing will match the jambs' wood species.
Applied around the door jamb on the exterior of the house. A standard brickmould is 1-1/4"x2-1/4".
Brickmould will match the jambs' wood species.
Standard Handle and Deadbolt Preparation
We will pre-drill the door for a handle with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Bore diameter: 2-1/8"
Backset is the distance from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole.
Deadbolt is drilled 5-1/2" above the handle.
We will mortise the door for a standard Baldwin entry lock sets.
Factory Finish Options
Selecting a factory finish option will produce a door unit with a beautiful, protective finish that promotes long life, beauty,
and accentuates the natural allure and texture of the wood grain. Only the highest quality water based urethane stains and
top coats with UV inhibitors are used to assure beauty and long-lasting protection. The final top-coat provides a medium gloss finish.
Ordering a factory finish will add an additional 1-2 weeks to the delivery time.
Colors shown here may vary from actual application due to uncontrollable factors such as the lighting in your room and monitor settings.
Factory finish doors are custom made and CANNOT be returned. You need to be certain that any slight variations occurring between the actual color, and the representation on our website must be accepted.
Shipping InformationWe ship directly to any home, business or job site in the 48 contiguous United States!
Shipping rates: $195 for the first door and $35 for each additional door or sidelite.
Orders over $5000 will ship for free, no coupon or promo codes needed.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Orders for door slabs are shipped within 2-5 business days
Orders with pre-hanging options are shipped within 3-4 weeks
Orders with pre-hanging and a factory finish are shipped within 4-5 weeks
How is my order shipped?
Orders are shipped directly to you on a solid and secure crate. The crate is designed to protect your door and ensure that it will arrive in perfect condition. We only ship with freight companies who provide our customers with an online tracking system and superior service. Shipments are fully insured by the freight carriers. We ship to any physical address in the 48 contiguous United States. We cannot ship to APO, FPO, PO Boxes or personal mail boxes.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number and a link to the freight carrier's website via email. You will be able to track your shipment from departure to arrival, so you will know its estimated arrival day. The carrier is instructed to contact you prior to delivery via phone in order to inform you of the approximate delivery time.
Warranty & CareWe are proud to be an Authorized Dealer for the brands that we carry. When you buy from an authorized dealer, you are assured a high level of reliability and honesty. We buy directly from the manufacturers so that you receive only factory-fresh merchandise with a full warranty.
The quality manufacturers we are partnered with have product specialists who hold regular training sessions with our sales staff, assuring a high level of product knowledge. We have to satisfy their standards in order to become an authorized dealer. Our high level of service continues after you have made your sale. Our Customer Service Representatives can assist you with the delivery, exchange or return of your purchase.
Please read the manufacturer warranty and our care and finishing guide thoroughly and follow all requirements. If you have a warranty inquiry on any item purchased from us please call us toll free 1-877-929-3667.
Manufacturer Warranty (.pdf file)
Care and Finishing Guide (.pdf file)