Factory Pre-hung, Finished and Distress Entry Door in Rustic Hardwood
Volume Discounts: 10% off with the purchase of any six doors from the?Builders Doors?collection.
- Old World craftsmanship with state-of-the-art woodworking makes this rustic entry door the best value on the market
- True stile and rail construction and solid wood panels
- Operable speakeasy opening mounted in the doors, including the wrought iron grill, hinges, lockset, screws and solid wood speakeasy door
- Antique style door knocker in powder coated satin black
- Commercial grade UV stains and UV finish in medium rustic
- Matching 5-1/4" kerfed jambs with weather stripping
- 4"x4" ball bearing hinges with 1/4" round corners in bronze
- Door shoe (sweep) in Bronze
- Door is pre-drilled with two face holes for standard bore & deadbolt (no mortise for strike plate in the jamb leg)
- Solid hardwood sill (threshold)
- Door thickness: 1-3/4"
- Door width: 36"x80"
- Net frame dimension: 37-1/2"x81-3/4"
- Door is pre-hung for inswing opening
- Picture of right hand inswing
- Rustic Doors may contain worm holes and natural distressing. These are desired characteristics of the species and are not considered a defect.
|Door Style:||Square Top Door|
|Wood Species:||South American Tropical Teak|
|Construction:||True Stile and Rail|
|Paintable/Stainable:||Unit is Sold Finished|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
Doors with Southern or Southwestern exposure, regardless of any overhang or any other protection, are NOT COVERED under the manufacturer's warranty.
For additional information please click the "Warranty & Care" tab above.
Shipping InformationWe ship directly to any home, business or job site in the 48 contiguous United States!
Shipping rates: $195 for the first door (or transom) and $35 for each additional door or sidelite.
Orders over $5000 will ship for free, no coupon or promo codes needed.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Orders for door slabs are shipped within 2-5 business days
Orders with pre-hanging options are shipped within 3-4 weeks
Orders with pre-hanging and a factory finish are shipped within 4-5 weeks
How is my order shipped?
Orders are shipped directly to you on a solid and secure crate. The crate is designed to protect your door and ensure that it will arrive in perfect condition. We only ship with freight companies who provide our customers with an online tracking system and superior service. Shipments are fully insured by the freight carriers. We ship to any physical address in the 48 contiguous United States. We cannot ship to APO, FPO, PO Boxes or personal mail boxes.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number and a link to the freight carrier's website via email. You will be able to track your shipment from departure to arrival, so you will know its estimated arrival day. The carrier is instructed to contact you prior to delivery via phone in order to inform you of the approximate delivery time.
Warranty & CareWe are proud to be an Authorized Dealer for the brands that we carry. When you buy from an authorized dealer, you are assured a high level of reliability and honesty. We buy directly from the manufacturers so that you receive only factory-fresh merchandise with a full warranty.
The quality manufacturers we are partnered with have product specialists who hold regular training sessions with our sales staff, assuring a high level of product knowledge. We have to satisfy their standards in order to become an authorized dealer. Our high level of service continues after you have made your sale. Our Customer Service Representatives can assist you with the delivery, exchange or return of your purchase.
Please read the manufacturer warranty and our care and finishing guide thoroughly and follow all requirements. If you have a warranty inquiry on any item purchased from us please call us toll free 1-877-929-3667.
Manufacturer Warranty (.pdf file)
Care and Finishing Guide (.pdf file)